SMS Messenger: send and receive single or multiple SMS from any PC or Mac
Whether you're an independent professional, small/medium business, public service or charity, SMS Messenger is the ideal web application for SMS via Internet for sending
informative, advertising or promotional messages to clients and let them know about special offers in real time, and for gathering requests,
info and comments via SMS with the option of direct email forwarding.
Find out how businesses benefit from SMS marketing
THE SIMPLEST WAY TO SEND AND RECEIVE BULK SMS INSTANTLY OVER THE INTERNET
- Reach clients and prospects: send texts individually or to thousands of people
- Easy to set up/use: you're up and ready to text in a few seconds
- Receive SMS from staff/clients and interact with them, texting from your PC
- No fixed set up fees or monthly fee: send and receive starting at 3 cent/SMS
- Fast, secure, reliable
Want to see how quick and easy it is to interact using SMS with Skebby?
Enter your mobile number below and we will send you a free SMS!
If you answer to the SMS with:
wait a moment and your NAME will appair here:
Nota bene: the demo will work once per mobile number; your number
will only be used to send you a demo message.
Use the SMS Messenger application to send single or multiple texts with offers,
discounts, info about events, deadline reminders etc. directly from your PC.
sends reminders to its clients (insurance policy expiry dates) and updates its staff in real time on meeting times/dates.
Discover all of our case studies
Features of SMS Messenger
- Send and receive SMS up to 100 SMS/sec in direct connection
- Send single or multiple texts up to 100.000 in a click directly from any PC with Internet connection
- Personalise sender name with a mobile number or alphanumeric string, e.g. Company name
- Receive replies to SMS sent
- Personalise message body with dynamic fields e.g. "Hello [name], your policy expires on ..."
- Send SMS of up to 765 characters long, joined together in a single message (Classic) or 1404 characters (Basic)
- Enter text message with non Latin chars e.g. Chinese,..
- Import and export contacts in your address book from an Excel/CSV file or from your mobile, or enter them manually into the app
- Organise your contacts into groups for faster bulk sending
- Memorise the messages you send so you can use them again quickly in the future
- Schedule messages to be sent on a future date or on regular fixed dates
- Send SMS replies, including automatic replies, from the web control panel or your email account
- Get delivery reports and detailed message errors (Classic Plus)
- Check remaining credit and/or credit alert via SMS/email
- Dispatches status and single SMS sent report available
On a shared number with keyword
- Choose one or more keywords of between 3-30 alphanumeric characters which you can activate on the shared GSM number +39 339 99 41 52 52
- To receive SMS every message must contain your keyword as the first characters while in the remaining characters (=160 - number of characters in keyword) your clients can insert the text with their info or request
- Activate the service for free and start receiving SMS right away from anywhere in the world
On a dedicated number
- Choose a full-length GSM number such as 339 XXXXXXX which will be yours and yours alone.
- To receive SMS, simply get people to send texts to your dedicated number. Long messages of more than 160 characters can also be received.
The texts you receive (message content and sender's mobile number)
will be forwarded to the email indicated so you can see them,
republish them on any media or reply directly
by email as an SMS
Options for automatic SMS forwarding:
- To an email inbox (by giving us the address)
- To a server (by giving us the URL)
- To a mobile number of one or more contacts in your address book
- Option to block texts received from certain mobile numbers (antispam)
- No fixed set-up fee: either you pay as you go for each text received, or with a flat rate for unlimited SMS
- Configure and activate Receive SMS in just a few minutes
Receive and reply to texts received directly from your email account
if you use a dedicated number as your sender ID, or from your mobile
if you use your mobile number as sender ID
Receive and forward SMS received to one or more people simultaneously via text message to their mobiles
|Sign up and Free Trial
Sign up for free selecting SMS Messenger: you'll immediately get 10 SMS
free for you to send and receive.
No set-up fee or monthly fee. If you're satisfied, you'll pay for each SMS sent/received.
|Nothing to learn
Our application for sending and receiving SMS from the web is remarkably simple and user-friendly,
even if you're not an expert. It's as easy as sending an email: there's nothing
to download or install, you just log in to the web application.
Receive SMS easily on our web application, with the option of direct forwarding
to your email inbox, URL or mobile phone.
It's free to sign up and you can try out the service free of charge:
if you're satisfied, you pay only per message received.
If you have any queries, download and consult the Technical Support Manual,
check the online FAQs
or contact us using the online form:
we'll be happy to help!
|Infrastructure and Security
We offer a powerful, secure, infrastructure (using several data centers and several provider connections).
It also supports SSL connections for secure purchases.
Find out more here
How SMS Messenger works from PC
RECEIVE AND REPLY TO SMS
HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO SEND/RECEIVE SMS
- No initial set up fee or monthly fee
- You pay only for SMS sent/received, from 3cent/SMS (0cent if the person has Skebby on their mobile)
- No commitment
PAY PER SMS
FROM 0,035 €
SIGN UP AND GET A