Find out how to benefit from mobile marketing SMS
In this section you can discover how business of all sizes from SMEs to multinational corporations across every sector of commerce benefit from SMS marketing & service. Choose a sector and select the logo to view the case studies.
- Main case studies
- SMS developers
- SMS marketing and advertising
- SMS media
- SMS consumer goods
- SMS financial services
- SMS trade and handicraft
- SMS public health
- SMS transport and motors
- SMS public organizations
- SMS associations and clubs
- SMS no-profit and voluntary association
- SMS school and university
- SMS nightclub and discos
- SMS restaurant
- SMS gym and sport center
- SMS hairstyle and beauty shop
- SMS hotels and SPA
- SMS travel and free time
- SMS play and lottery
- SMS entertainment
- SMS freelancer
- SMS real estate services
- SMS job offer
Send text alerts with job vacancies to potential candidates
SMS mobile marketing is widely used by recruitment agencies and university placement services to let interested parties know about job vacancies and opportunities. Sending text messages is easier, faster and cheaper than phone calls, and with Skebby, multiple SMS can be sent to all potential candidates with a single request. Skebby’s SMS Messenger service is easy to use from any PC.
How can recruitment agencies benefit from SMS mobile marketing?
New job opportunities
SMS job vacancies are the ideal way of informing candidates that a new position is available that’s in line with their professional profile.
Send a text alert message to confirm the date and time of interviews with the company, or remind candidates of interviews the day before.
Increase web traffic
Send SMS recruitment agencies to clients with the code of an open vacancy, inviting them to go to your website for more details on the role and tasks, thus increasing your online traffic.
What if you have no mobile numbers available?
There are various ways of gathering mobile phone numbers:
- By simply publishing on all promotional materials (signage, brochures, posters, leaflets, websites, etc.) "Send an SMS to +39 366 58 60 580 with the words NAME OF YOUR AGENCY"
- If you have a website, by adding a registration form where users can enter their mobile numbers
- By sourcing phone numbers directly from the CVs of candidates looking for work, or when they drop into your agency.
10 free SMS try us at no charge
Want to start your SMS Marketing? Open your account for free in less than one minute and receive 10 free SMS to start. FREE SIGN UP
Speed test try it now
See how fast it is for free! Enter your mobile number and we will send you a SMS within 5 sec.
wait a moment and your NAME will appair here: