Email to SMS: send and receive texts from your favorite email client
SEND AND RECEIVE SMS DIRECTLY FROM YOUR MAILBOX
DEMOWant to try receiving texts directly to your inbox? Send an SMS to +39 366 58 60 580 with the text: DEMO YourAddress@xyz.com You'll get an email with the text "DEMO SMS RECEIPT".
FEATURES OF SENDING/RECEIVING BY EMAIL
- Send single or multiple SMS from any email client (desktop or webmail) or from email-enabled apps
- Send SMS to groups
- Customise message sender ID e.g. "your company name"
- Personalise contents with dynamic fields e.g. "name"
- PIN authentication for greater security
- Send long SMS of up to 1530 characters joined together as a single message (SMS Classic) or 1549 characters (SMS Basic)
- Receive SMS on your mobile number with automatic forwarding to your email address
- Send SMS replies, including automatic replies, directly from your email account
- Get info on message sending status
- Get message delivery reports (Classic +)
Email account for sending SMS To send texts by email you'll need to indicate which email account you want to use for sending. To set it up, go to Skebby.com > Login > Settings > SMS Delivery > Email to SMS. You can add as many emails as you like. SMS Recipient: use the TO or CC field The recipient of the SMS must be entered in the "To" or "CC" field using the following format: MOBILENUMBER@CLASSIC.SKEBBY.COM. Multiple recipients / Bulk sending You can send an SMS to more than one recipient at the same time, just add the email address of each additional recipient to the "CC" field, using the standard format: MOBILENUMBER@CLASSIC.SKEBBY.COM
To send an SMS to a group previously saved on Skebby.com > Login > Contacts > Groups by entering it in the "TO" or "CC" field of the email using the following format: GROUPNAME@TYPEOFSMS.skebby.com
Receive SMS on a shared number/keyword with email forwarding Choose one or more keywords between 3-30 alphanumeric characters which you can activate on the shared number +39 366 58 60 580. To receive SMS every message must contain your keyword as the first characters, while in the remaining characters your clients can insert the text of their SMS. In the Private Area on Skebby.com > Inboxes > Settings you must indicate the email you want us to forward your SMS to, and you can associate a different email to each keyword. Receive SMS on a dedicated number with email forwarding Choose a full-length GSM number such as 339 XXXXXXX which will be yours. To receive SMS, the texts have to be sent to your dedicated number. In the Private Area on Skebby.com > Inboxes > Settings you must indicate the email address you want us to forward your SMS to, and you can associate a different email address to each keyword if you wish.
How Email to SMS works for sending and receiving texts
HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO SEND/RECEIVE SMS
- No initial set up fee or monthly fee
- You pay only for the SMS you send, starting at 1,9 cent/SMS without additional connection charges
- No commitment
|1||Nothing to download or install|
|2||Sign up to Skebby for free tell us which email account you want to send from and send an email from your email program to email@example.com|
|3||Skebby receives your email, deducts SMS credit and sends the text of the email as an SMS|
PAY PER SMS
FROM 0,019 €
SMS SIGN UP AND GET A